Seagull® IV X-6, 3/4″ NPT Ports, Marine/RV
The Seagull IV X-6 Drinking Water Purification System with Marine/RV mounting bracket employs General Ecology, Inc.’s proprietary Structured Matrix™ purification technology that instantly purifies without needing harmful chemicals or electrical connections, producing great tasting purified water from fresh water sources. Structured Matrix technology has been independently tested and documented to meet the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers against bacteria, cysts, and viruses.
- Purifies water instantly, no chemicals, hold-time or electricity
- Removes: bacteria, cysts, giardia, crypto, viruses, particles, tank taste, odors, specific organic chemicals
- 300 series stainless steel construction
- Double O-ring bypass prevention
- Bottled water quality at a fraction of the cost.
Seagull IV X-6 system with RV/Marine mounting bracket includes an X-6 Stainless Steel housing with RV/Marine mounting bracket, and a RS-6SG Seagull IV purification modules [P/N 100500]
Particle Retention 0.4 microns Min. Operating Temperature 33 °F (0.5 °C) Max. Operating Temperature 100 °F (38 °C) Min. Operating Pressure 20 psi Max. Operating Pressure 100 psi Nominal Capacity 6,000 gallons (23,000 liters) Flow Rate 6 gpm (23 lpm) System Weight 27 lb / 12.25 kg Canister Weight 10 lb / 4.54 kg Replacement Canister RS-6SG Seagull® IV Replacement Module P/N: 100501 Weight 27 lbs Dimensions 20 × 12 × 18 in