The First Need XL Elite portable Water Purification System uses General Ecology, Inc.’s propriety Structured Matrix™ technology to provide great tasting purified water without harmful chemicals or electrical connections. Structured Matrix technology has been independently tested and documented to meet the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers against bacteria, cysts, and viruses.
- Purifies water instantly
- Removes: bacteria, cysts, giardia, crypto, viruses, particles, foul taste, odors, specific organic chemicals
- Bottled water quality at a fraction of the cost.
- First Need XL Elite — P/N 322200
- For Cold Water Use Only – Does not Desalinate
- Particle Retention — 0.4 micron
- Average Flow Rate — 2 (qt./min.)
- Nominal Capacity* — 180 gallons (1,440 pints)
- Minimum Operating Temperature — 33°F (0.5°C) DO NOT FREEZE
- Max Operating Temperature — 100°F (38°C)
- System Weight — 16 oz.
- Pump Length — 6.25”
- Replacement canister — First Need XL Elite Replacement Canister P/N 302220
*Performance may vary according to influent water quality.