The Trav-L-Pure portable Water Purification System uses General Ecology, Inc.’s propriety Structured Matrix™ technology to provide great tasting purified water without needing harmful chemicals or electrical connections. Our Structured Matrix technology has been Independently tested and documented to meet the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers against bacteria, cysts, and viruses.
- Purifies water instantly
- Removes: Bacteria, Cysts, Giardia, Crypto, Viruses, Particles, Foul Taste, Odors, Specific Organic Chemicals
- Bottled water quality at a fraction of the cost.
- Trav-L-Pure — P/N 343101
For Cold Water Use Only — Does not Desalinate
- Particle Retention — 0.4 micron
- Average Flow Rate — 1.25 liters per minute
- Nominal Capacity* — 125 gallons (800 pints)
- Minimum Operating Temperature — 33°F (0.5°C) DO NOT FREEZE
- Max Operating Temperature — 100°F (38°C)
- System Weight — 22 oz.
- Unit Size — 6.6" x 4.4" x 3.3"
- Replacement canister — Trav-L-Pure® Replacement Canister, P/N 342000
*Performance may vary according to influent water quality.